Do’s And Don’ts Of Organising A First Birthday PartyPosted on: 07 January, 2020 in: Blog
Is your baby turning one soon? If yes, then many congratulations! You might be very excited about your baby’s first birthday and must have planned something to celebrate the day with great pomp. Not only your child is turning one, but you are also completing your first year of parenthood. And these two reasons are enough to organize a grand party.
However, in your excitement, don’t exaggerate anything. Under the pressure of choosing the best birthday party venue, preparing the guest list and inviting them, you can miss a few minutes but important details. Thus, make sure to stick to a birthday party guide and make a to-do-list, so that nothing is skipped.
To help you in making your kid’s first birthday party a success, we are here with this article. The following are a few do’s and don’ts of organizing a first birthday party.
- Plan your budget – The first task that one should do before organizing any event is to plan the budget. Initially, it may seem to be difficult, but the budget at hand will help you in knowing how much you can spend and deciding how to split the money for different tasks. If you don’t want to run out of money, then don’t spend unnecessarily without plan and budget.
- Prepare guest list – After planning the budget, the next important thing is to prepare the guest list. If your budget is limited and you still want something grand, then prefer inviting special ones only.
- Choose a venue –Whatever venue you select, make sure that it is within your budget. Don’t forget to discuss your budget with the owner of the venue. Further, make sure that the venue is not too far that your guests find it difficult to reach. The birthday party venue has to be the best in all aspects, including decoration and food.
- Choose a theme – While planning the birthday party theme, keep in mind that one-year kid is more attracted towards cartoon characters. So, try to make arrangements accordingly. Your guests should feel that they are attending the birthday party of a baby.
- Do not use any flammable things –As it is a child’s birthday party and many other naughty and playful children will be present there, so never keep any flammable stuff at the party.
- Do not overload – As this birthday party holds a special place in your heart, do not overload yourself with office work. Focus on one thing at a time. Otherwise, you won’t be able to put your efficiency in any task.
- Don’t exceed your budget – Be realistic with what you can afford. Don’t exceed the budget for show off. There are a lot of other things in life for which money is crucial. Be smart at planning your budgets and spending money.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.